The Gretna City Pool will open
May 25th for the 2019 Season
The City of Gretna, NE has a public outdoor pool that consists of a main pool area and an infant / toddler pool.
The city pool is open from around Memorial weekend until mid-August, yearly.
Admission & Passes
- General Admission: $4 per person ($2 after 6 p.m.)
- Ages 3 & under: Free in the baby pool only
- Season Passes: $25 per person - may be purchased at Gretna City Hall between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m or at the pool (a temporary pass will be issued).
- Pool Pass Form - Bring this form to City Hall with payment and pass(es) will be issued.
- Book of 10 passes: $35 per book
- Payment Options:
- City Pool Accepts - Cash or Check only
- City Hall Accepts - Cash, Check or Credit Card (3% processing fee for card)
Day Care Swimming
- The Gretna City Pool will only be accepting day cares within the Gretna School District.
- Day Care Swim is from 11:15 - 1:00.
- Days are appointed.
- Contact City Hall for more information.
Swimming Lesson Sessions
- Swim Lesson Sign-Up Information
- $30 per session
- Monday through Thursday
- Friday's are a make-up day for any cancelled days due to inclement weather
- Session Dates:
- Session 1: June 3 - June 14
- Session 2: June 17 - June 28
- Session 3: July 8 - July 19
- Session 4: July 22 - August 2
Swimming Lesson Times
- 8:30 - 9:15
- 9:30 - 10:15
- 10:30 - 11:15
Pool Party Reservations
Sign up at City Hall May 6th - May 24th. Thereafter visit the pool and speak with a Pool Manager concerning availability.
Pool Party Fee: $120 for the first 100 attending people