News Flash


Posted on: January 11, 2019

Pet License


Pet License are due January 31, 2019.  In Gretna, it’s the law, as well as in Unincorporated Sarpy County. 

You can license your pet(s) by contacting the Nebraska Humane Society or simply go to, under Community Services, Licensing Your Pet and choose the appropriate City option on the left hand side.  

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Home