The Gretna City Pool will be open from
May 28th thru August 7th
for the 2022 Season
The Gretna City Pool will be managed by the YMCA.
The City of Gretna, NE has a public outdoor pool that consists of a main pool area and an infant / toddler pool.
The city pool is open from around Memorial weekend until mid-August, yearly.
Admission & Passes
- General Admission: $4 per person
- Ages 3 & under: Free in the baby pool only
- Season Passes: $25 per person - may be purchased at Gretna City Hall between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m or at the pool (a temporary pass will be issued).
- Pool Pass Form - Bring this form to City Hall with payment and pass(es) will be issued.
- Payment Options:
- City Pool Accepts - Cash or Check only
- City Hall Accepts - Cash, Check or Credit Card (3% processing fee for card)
Day Care Swimming
- The Gretna City Pool will only be accepting day cares within the Gretna School District.
- Day Care Swim is from 11:15 - 1:00.
- Days are appointed.
- Contact City Hall for more information.
Swimming Lesson Sessions
The Gretna City Pool and Swim Lessons are managed by the YMCA
- Swim Lesson Sign-Up Information
- Registration Opens: Monday May 12 at metroymca.org
- Classes Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday for 2 wks
- If 2 classes are cancelled due to inclement weather, 1 class will be made up on a Friday
- 30 minute classes
- June 14 - 23
- July 12 - 21
- July 26 - Aug 4
Pool Party Reservations
- Sign up at City Hall starts May 2nd.
- Pool parties start June 10th until August 7th.
- Party's will be held:
- Friday's 7 - 9 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday's 6 - 8 p.m.
Pool Party Fee: $120 for the first 100 attending people, $1 per person thereafter